1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What did you think of the Lego movie? *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jamerman, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Jamerman

Jamerman

I thought it was great until the point where the live-action started. Even though it tied everything up logically, I thought it could have been much better if it was just a story about the lego world, not about how humans. I also think the way they made the mini-figure guy move about on the table was a bit stupid and not needed.

All in all, the best Lego advert ever :D But what are your thoughts?
  2. msact

msact Supporting Member

Interesting. For me, the ending is what pulled it all together and gave it meaning. Being a parent and sometimes acting like the dad in the movie it really hit home with me.
  3. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya

It was pretty cool! I really enjoyed the movie, but I didn't think it was as great as many reviews were/are making it out to be. I would definitely be okay with a second one being made if that were to happen :)
  4. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

This. We all enjoyed it - it is very well-written and had many LOL moments. But the message given by the live-action scenes of "let kids be kids" was brilliant. Really good movie.
  5. agent77

agent77 Tin Foil Hat Wearer Supporting Member

I'm waiting for "Where's My Pants" to come out on Netflix.

Good flick, I enjoyed it. I thought the way that Batman was portrayed as kind of a jerk was pure genius.