1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by iwearpumas, Oct 18, 2012.

1. iwearpumas

iwearpumas Supporting Member

We understand that you tour a lot, and you are probably constantly in the air, or on a bus traveling to your gigs. What do you have playing in your iPod to get your musically motivated to play?
  2. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Mostly nothing.

But I love the Tony Kornheiser radio show. I also love listening to Stevie Wonder, the Yellowjackets, Michael Jackson, Miles Davis, books, movies.

I have 25,000 songs in my iPod. Tons of music and lectures.

But if I'm playing a lot I don't listen to a lot of music. But I will do a lot of studying and ear training.

And my playing suffers the most when I'm touring. I'm playing a lot but not practicing much.

I'm usually rusty when I get home.

peace,
    anthony
  3. jmac

jmac

I didn't see Lotus Hill in that list. lol.
  4. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Lotus Hill! How could I forget that band?! I know more about them than any other band.

-aw