What happened to the Unofficial Sunn site?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by ryco, Feb 2, 2013.

1. ryco

ryco

A few months ago I visited the Unofficial Sunn site and my anti-virus flags popped up.

Checked back a few weeks later and a message was posted that there were problems and to to check back later.

So now, much later, to a posting "Site off line - currently under maintenance - back shortly - thanx for your patience."

Man! Something must have really messed up! Seems strange as it wasn't an extremely popular site that it would have been targeted.
    Since the early days it seemed they always had trouble maintaining it - it was always being moved to another host, or would be down for periods for maintenance.

Missing the place - lots of good helpful people and information. Very helpful and a lot of guys on there that used to work at the old Tualatin site. Lots of schematics and old advertising literature.

Hope it gets back up and running soon. Some of the best, LOUDEST amps ever made! It's a shame the company went through so many hands and was so mismanaged.
  2. nashvillebill

nashvillebill

3. edbass

edbass

It sure does seem as if it has had an undue amount of issues considering it's such a low volume, non-commercial site. However, thankfully it's back up;

http://sunnforum.ampage.org/index.php
  4. ryco

ryco

Thank you, Edbass! Was going off of an old bookmark. Glad to see it back!
    You are definitely one of the helpful people I refer to above! Super appreciate your knowledge!

Thank you for the new time waster site, Nashvillebill! Just what I need!! :D joined!

O))
  5. Register to disable this ad