1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What. Is fender bucks

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Edhdsn, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Edhdsn

Edhdsn

I saw a post here that someone is going to use fender bucks to upgrade their amp. I just spent about $2500 on new fender bass and strat I looked on the net but all I could find was BUCK OWENS PLAYING FENDERS. thanks. For the help. Ed
  2. One Drop

One Drop Supporting Member

What. The heck are you talking about
  3. bassteban

bassteban

Confusing OP of the day, sorry no prize
  4. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    About 10 years ago, Musician's Friend ran a Fender Bucks promotion on qualifying purchases but I haven't seen anything similar since then.
  5. Edhdsn

Edhdsn

Thanks, I know Sony has a program that gives you dollars to spend on Sony products. Saw the post about someone using Fender Bucks to buy an amp, as I need a bass amp and just spent a lot on fender, thought that I could get an additional discount from Fender. ED
  6. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Fender Bucks are given to GC employees for selling Fender guitars. It's a sales promotion, sometimes extended to buyers as well. I know of no such current promotion.
  7. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

What. Is fender bucks?
    What. Is a fender buck?
    What. Are Fender bucks?
    What are Fender Bucks?
  8. rllefebv

rllefebv Supporting Member

Actually, not only GC, but any employees at authorized Fender dealers. Sort of like rewards points. The guitar player in one of my bands does pretty well with this program...

-robert