1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

    The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

    Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What is this? What does it do?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Fretlessthrash, Jan 2, 2014.

  1. Fretlessthrash


    Nov 5, 2013
    Likes Received:
    My brother got me this for Christmas. I'm just copying the name of it from eBay.

    1pc 1/4 Male Stereo Phone Plug Headphone Cord Amp Amplifier NEW

    I'm unable to find out what it does and can't find anything about it online. Some one please help! What does this thing do?
  2. BigDanT

    BigDanT Supporting Member

    Aug 26, 2011
    Likes Received:
    My guess is that it would allow you to plug a headphone size input into your amp sized input or perhaps vice versa. Not sure what the use for plugging a headphone sized jack into your amp jack might be but??? I could be completely wrong though. Good luck with the search.
  3. elgecko


    Apr 30, 2007
    Likes Received:
    If it's this, you could replace a faulty 1/4" stereo plug on you headphones with it.

Share This Page