1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

what markbass cab to get?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Bigshawn, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Hey I need a smaller cab for a new group im playing with. I will be playing with 1 lead guitar 2 acoustic and a banjo no drums. I feel my current rig of the LMiii and a ampeg 610 is way to much. I have been thinking of getting a markbass 151 or the 102 in 8 ohms will his be sufficient ? what do you guys think? Thanks
  2. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

3. Dmwphoto

Dmwphoto what does this light/\ do? Supporting Member

the 102P in 8 ohms does a fine job even with more to overcome than you face.
  4. superfly8564

superfly8564

I am going to pick up a 102P with my xmas dough as soon as GC puts out a 15% off coupon.
  5. RnBass

RnBass

6. Bigshawn

Bigshawn

Well I got the markbass 102p . Love it sounds great . Will keep my ampeg 610 for larger shows ,but may get another 102p down the road