1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What Model Fender?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by matti777, Oct 4, 2013.

1. matti777

matti777 Supporting Member

I was at the local guitar shop today and they had a new Fender bass I kinda liked. I thought I would check it out on Fender's site when I got home....shoulda wrote down the model number. It was sunburst P/J and MIJ and around $1000 Cdn. Perhaps I just missed it on Fender's site.
  2. matti777

black pick guard too
  3. waynobass

waynobass Supporting Member

Call the shop and ask?
  4. matti777

It would just be easier to go back there than try to get the bass salesman on the phone and figure out which one I was talking about I'm sure :rolleyes: Its only 20 minutes away. I just wanted to research it a bit. It looks like a vintage deluxe or hotrodded model.
  5. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

What kind of body-type? Precision or Jazz?
  6. yookh4u

yookh4u

7. matti777

8. matti777

I posted before I saw your reply. I guess it was made in sunburst but supposedly not available in NA like that. I'm going to have to go back tomorrow now and have another look:) Either way it is a cool and unusual Fender.