1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What more do I need ?

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by nnorbie14, Dec 27, 2013.

1. nnorbie14

nnorbie14

Hi.

I'm doing some youtube covers in my free time but I feel something is missing. I just can't get the sound that I wish. So what's wrong ?
    Currently my passive bass goes into an interface and straight into Cubase where I use a bass amp and compressor in GuitarRig5. Is this why my sound ain't ideal ? Because of GuitarRig ?

Any feedback would be helpful :)
  2. BossOnBass

BossOnBass

The ideal sound to one person may not be ideal to the next. It would be best if u post a sound clip and explain what sound ur trying to achieve, what you feel isn't ideal, etc so people can give better advice.
  3. nnorbie14

nnorbie14

) everything seems crisp and clear. But in my case, to me, it seems very digital, very "modified", very unnatural, if that makes sense.