1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What was the blow out price for Shuttle 9.2's?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Jim C, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

I missed the bus on these but wondered how much these went for new at blow out time as well as the NX2-12T cabs?

I remember the 6.0 to 6.2 had major improvements.
    Did the 9.0 to 9.2 have many differences?

I just played the 9.2 through the 2x12 neo cabinet (other players rig) and it sounded so much better than the 6.0 I played years ago through a 1x12.

Or, it could be my memory!
  2. Pimmsley

Pimmsley

I paid $495 plus shipping (to Australia) for a BNIB shuttle 9.2 a few months ago.
  3. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse

I'm not sure how much the NX2 cabs were going for but I paid $500 + free shipping for my 9.2.

If I remember correctly the only real difference between the 9.0/6.0 and the newer .2 models was a better cooling system or something like that.
  4. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist Supporting Member

The 9.2 had different EQ points too. It had a much deeper, fuller tone.
  5. nordyboy

nordyboy Supporting Member

The 9.2 has more available pre amp gain, sounds slightly louder to my ear, has a slightly fuller low end and is a little more defined in the high mid area. I think it is a definite improvement over the 9.0 having owned both and done some A/B tests last week
  6. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

I paid $450 shipped BNIB.

I bought it as a backup / alternative to my Streamliner and it kicks major petooty!

The thing is so light that it wanted to vibrate off the cab! I had to put my carry bag underneath it. Got lots of compliments on it.