What was the blow out price for Shuttle 9.2's?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Jim C, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

I missed the bus on these but wondered how much these went for new at blow out time as well as the NX2-12T cabs?

I remember the 6.0 to 6.2 had major improvements.
    Did the 9.0 to 9.2 have many differences?

I just played the 9.2 through the 2x12 neo cabinet (other players rig) and it sounded so much better than the 6.0 I played years ago through a 1x12.

Or, it could be my memory!
  2. Pimmsley

Pimmsley

I paid $495 plus shipping (to Australia) for a BNIB shuttle 9.2 a few months ago.
  3. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse Supporting Member

I'm not sure how much the NX2 cabs were going for but I paid $500 + free shipping for my 9.2.

If I remember correctly the only real difference between the 9.0/6.0 and the newer .2 models was a better cooling system or something like that.
  4. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist Supporting Member

The 9.2 had different EQ points too. It had a much deeper, fuller tone.
  5. IanA

IanA Supporting Member

The 9.2 has more available pre amp gain, sounds slightly louder to my ear, has a slightly fuller low end and is a little more defined in the high mid area. I think it is a definite improvement over the 9.0 having owned both and done some A/B tests last week
  6. BuffaloBob4343

BuffaloBob4343 Supporting Member

I paid $450 shipped BNIB.

I bought it as a backup / alternative to my Streamliner and it kicks major petooty!

The thing is so light that it wanted to vibrate off the cab! I had to put my carry bag underneath it. Got lots of compliments on it.