What you think to this bass?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Xoikimo, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Xoikimo

Xoikimo

2. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    Not sure how the market is in the UK but given the fact that 845 Euro converts to $1,145 US, the price seems very high. The same bass can be purchased in the US for $829 US which is around 612 euro. Nice bass though.
  3. Xoikimo

Xoikimo

Problem is, I can't find a place in UK to sell it so I can't exactly see what the actual price of the bass is in person rather then online :(
  4. cnltb

cnltb

I don't like warwick and for the price I think you can do better.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. frisbieinstein

frisbieinstein

Instruments have cost a lot more in the UK since I was a kid. VAT? Duties?

Want to take your piano to Indonesia? 60% duty. Steinway owners beware.
  7. Xoikimo

Xoikimo

How come? Curiosity since I'm here to find out what you guys think?
  8. cnltb

cnltb

I don't like their necks ...I've seen too many problems with them not adjusting properly...sometimes after a little while.
    To me they also don't feel good.

Their tone is another thing I don't like, generally. but that's taste as is the feel of the neck thing... :)

If it was me. looking for a decent and not too expensive bass, I'd maybe look at a 2nd hand humanbase "roxy" or possibly a sandberg "basic" .

but most importantly...you are the one who knows if an instrument is what you are looking for and if it is right for you-once you've done some research asked yourself what it is you are looking for etc etc...
  9. Evil Undead

Evil Undead

I love Warwick basses but I also love Ibanez. I think, personally, that a Rockbass $$ is not much of an upgrade from an SR500. For the money, you could do better (G&L tribute or Lakland Skyline, MM Stingray, used).

Unless you're getting beaten by the GAS monster, there's nothing wrong with the bass you have. Save your money for when you need it :)