What's Coming and Going XV: My Baby's Daddy...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Vlad5, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser Supporting Member

2. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

The Copilot Cubic octave pedal cometh my way shortly.
    I'm super excite.

3. slend3r

slend3r

Going
    Hardwire CM-2

Coming
    Mooer Ana Echo (Effin' sales are responsible for most of these...:scowl:)
    Mooer Cruncher
    VFE Junior Series Alpha Dog
    Infanem Second Voice (Think this is the synthy sounding fuzz/octave I've been looking for)

And the Mega Loop showed up today, can't wait to plug it in and get some feedbackery going.:bassist:

4. fleizenkruz

fleizenkruz

GOING : Boss OC-3. Love it, but not getting used in my current band. Might gonna get another one in the future when it's needed, but not for now

COMING : Boss PH-2 & Boss BF-2B. These two classics are getting lots of use since my current band is a safe-haven for modulation freaks :D

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. aBoMoFo

aBoMoFo Supporting Member

Going: nothing yet... I am either a hoarder or don't have proper sales motivation skills for the classifieds here.
    Coming: Earthbound Audio Iron Pig, and I can't wait to play it!

7. behndy

behndy

crap. i think..... i think i like an EHX pedal. i feel so...... dirty. gonna ask Danno to fix it so it looks like EHX never, EVER touched it. damnit.

but...... here's sloppy playin's through the SuperEgo, first one is clean, second is through a TAFM. MEOW. just for the Auto grabbing setting it's worth going from the Freeze to this thing. DAMNIT.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  8. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

nice SuperEgo demo there (really liking the second fuzzed out madness)...If I wasn't such a EHX HOG freak I would be on this like BAM!

9. behndy

behndy

yah. i....... really don't like EHX. the Freeze always made me happy.... this is just a bananas butt floppity version of it.

EEP.

10. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

lol I've known for quite a while and fully understand your distain with all EHX. Never had an issue myself but have heard LOTS of terrible QC issues and overall horror stories. Same with Behringer (I've owned 4 products and all were impressive considering and still own one), must be lucky I guess.

On another semi-related note: I'm trying to decide what pedal I want to send to Dann next....

11. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Here:
    my new album (shameless plug):
    [​IMG]
    go have a listen on bandcamp - lots of xerograph, timeline, etc. - and buy it if you like it! :hyper:

preordered: infanem second voice deluxe
    waiting to preorder: strymon mobius

12. behndy

behndy

urf. shuddup. ass. so JELLY.

also, congrats. thing sounds PIMP.

13. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

I will purchase later this morning. The samples you posted earlier were enough to sell me (if your prior work wasn't enough).

Same and same, though I'm maybe a bit on the fence regarding the Mobuis pending more info about parameters and interface.

Second Voice Deluxe is going to be ridiculously good! I almost want another expressionator just for it's 4(!) CV parameters.

14. jwr

jwr Supporting Member

Nice! I love your music Jean!

15. andvari7

andvari7

Strongly Considering Trading Some Pedals To Get: Way Huge Supa-Puss
    Waiting For Someone To Talk Me Out Of It: Way Huge Supa-Puss

16. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    Thanks JWR, Behndy, and Jeff!!

I'll be perfectly fine with the Mobius... I don't use too much modulation and with the expression control, I should be able to do some fun stuff with it. The formant filter sounds good, so I can already see some use for that. Hoping the Pattern trem pulls off some stuff close to what the Boss Slicer does.

17. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp Supporting Member

Coming: Dr. Scientist Tremolessence, Moog EP2, Copilot FX Cubic.

Going: Pigtronix EP-2.

18. alec

alec

Coming: Pigtronix EP-2 :)
    EHX BMS

19. M Sterling

M Sterling Gold Supporting Member

I seriously think Jean's new album is the most significant piece of solo bass work since "a show of hands". It is one of my favorite recordings of all time. The downswept Xerograph-sub blast on Dhalsim is friggin epic! Love it!!!

Coming: Boss OC2 mij. Always wanted one that says Octaver on it!!!

20. Dark Barn

Dark Barn Supporting Member

In: Mountainking Channel Chief drone synth, lot's of fun especially with a LPF and delay.

Fishing: I'd like an expression capable blender/mixer to run the drone synth through my bass rig without patching, I'm looking at the Wounded Paw Expression Blender and I'm looking for other suggestions. Specifically I'd like one that leaves channel 1 at unity and can blend channel 2 from 0-100%.

Really Fishing: I'm also looking for a CV capable ribbon controller with variable voltage, I think this is firmly in DIY territory but if you know any builders who make these PM me. I might even go for a MIDI ribbon controller and look at some MIDI to CV converters if you can suggest a cheap/good one.

For Sale: Fairfield Randy's Revenge, love it but I just want other things I can't afford right now.

21. Wud

Wud