1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What's next after BOD xt live?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Pbassred, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Pbassred

Pbassred

I have to confess I was never completly impressed but it helped me define what I actually need. Now my gear has moved on, so its time my multi-effects moved on and I replaced it with something more suitable.

I only ever used it for:-
    one chorus setting (delux)
    Wah wah
    The compressor
    Swapping around some tones.
    The volume pedal.
    I wish that I had gotten on with the synth settings :(

I since bought a nice Little mark tube 800 and a 2x12 Barefaced cab, and thats the amp I like so there's no need for amp modeling. I don't play rock/metal :rollno: other people do that better.

So, any sugesstions? :help:
  2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

If you're in the market for a new multi-effects processor, check out the zoom b3. this multi-effects processor has an awesome variety of effects, amp and cab models. the zoom ms-60b would be another good choice if you want to try out a multi stomp box.