1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

What's your favorite Hartke Hydrive cab?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by watspan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. watspan

watspan

I have a 1x12 Hydrive cab that I really like and am thinking of adding a second.

Whats your preferred Hydrive cab setup? 8x10, 4x10, 1x15, 1x12? mixes / matches?
  2. AdamR

AdamR Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: VF Cables
    Im looking at either picking up an 810 or a pair of 410s
  3. dbase

dbase Gold Supporting Member

Get another 12" cab, though their not cheap, but it does make a noticeable difference. I ran one cab at 4 and 8 ohms and it punched pretty well. Added a 2nd cab switched them both to 8 ohms and it sounds great.
  4. watspan

watspan

I had picked mine up last spring at Best Buy when they were shutting down their musical instrument dept. at a very nice price! :smug: I wish I had gotten 2 at the time! :crying:
  5. DuShauh

DuShauh Supporting Member

The 2nd 112 will be a game changer:hyper: You have no idea what you are missing without it :)
  6. watspan

watspan

currently my 112 is my at home practice cab and I'm not gigging--but I do jam in a trio at gig volumes!