1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Where are you...right now?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Feb 17, 2013.

1. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I'm in a leather BarcaLounger watching Mighty Planes and chuckling at the loud farting in public thread.

There's also a 20lb cat only lap.

2. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    In my den with a blanket on my shoulders, as it's freaking freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth.

15 degrees out and blowin wind lickin the windows of my 120 year old house= brrr in my den / "man cave". (zone of the house I keep low to save on oil) ..I guess caves are supposed to be cold...

3. Sponsored by:

4. alembicguy

alembicguy Lone Wolf Miner Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    My oversized leather easy chair watching Finding Bigfoot on Animal Planet trying not to let my yellow labs farts bother me but he's winning.

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    In bed waiting for the Mrs to join me after her bath.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Sitting in my leather recliner eating pretzels and water while watching the news and making sure the fire in the fireplace doesn't go out. Tonight is the wrong night to let that happen, minus seven after wind chill
    and the winds are howling.

-Mike

7. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

It's in the teens here too. Beautifully clear skies outside though. The stars are busting out.

8. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    In my computer chair, at my messy desk, between loads of laundry, dishes, and shopping -- chores that must get done in order to catch the new episode of Walking Dead tonight.

9. two fingers

two fingers You tahkin 'uh me? Yeah, you. You tahkin 'uh me? Supporting Member

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    At my desk putting off taking an online networking/A+ certification class quiz that closes at midnight.

10. Astreaux

Astreaux

Aug 31, 2012
    Krutonia
    Dining room table with laptop cruising TalkBass in Virginia Beach, listening to the wind outside being pretty gusty...

11. Right here, in front of my computer.

edg

12. tastybasslines

tastybasslines Banned

May 9, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    On the toilet taking a kaka.

13. Sitting in front of my computer, with my Hofner Icon on my lap, running riffs and seeing where they end up, and typing this here sentence. Now I'm going to hit submit reply

14. Ziltoid

Ziltoid

Apr 10, 2009
    Canada
    Living room couch with my laptop.

15. In a FILTHY red love seat, iPaddin it, kids watching Puss in boots. Thanks for asking. :)

16. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Lying in bed on my iPad, at our little farm in Burgundy, France.

17. DerHoggz

DerHoggz I like cats :| Banned

Feb 13, 2009
    Western Pennsylvania
    At my desk, putting off writing a lab report and dealing with relationship issues in my head.

18. Laying across my love seat on my phone watching tv and eating fun size snickers.

19. Trying to sleep on the couch right now as I have a brutal cough and I'm keeping my wife awake. Delsym, do your damned job!!!

20. tjaila

tjaila

Jul 24, 2011
    Belgium
    9.45 AM... I really should get out of my bed...