1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Where can I buy Ibanez replacement screws?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by BboogieXVII, Feb 9, 2013.

1. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

I have a Ibanez SR250, and I wasn't careful enough with the pickup adjustment screw heads so they are in danger of stripping out and being unremovable. I'd like to replace them with the exact part, it seems to be a specialty screw so something from a hardware store won't do it, I'd like an exact set of 2 longer and 2 shorter screws that came on the bass. Is it possible to get what I am seeking?

Of course guitar center the place where I bought the instrument claims they can't order parts, this of course seems ridiculous but is totally exemplary of their lack of customer service. Maybe I should just return the bass with no explanation.:mad:
  2. mitchjonbass

mitchjonbass

3. mitchjonbass

mitchjonbass

4. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

5. BboogieXVII

BboogieXVII

Right, this seems to be the place, unfortunately the "find a part number" search seems to be on the fritz, at least it's not working for my computer. Ah well..... Try later

Thanks for your help mitch.
  6. mitchjonbass

mitchjonbass

BTW GC can order parts from Ibanez/Hoshino..I have ordered from them before..and I believe you can order from them directly..hang on and I will find the info for you..I know it's frustrating trying to find the right info when you want to replace the exact item..hang on.
  7. mitchjonbass

mitchjonbass

Just sent you a pm with some info..good luck buddy.