1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Where can I find fretless bass necks (cheapish)?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by gnelly13, Oct 22, 2013.

1. gnelly13

gnelly13

I need to find a cheapish fretless bass neck for a four string for a fender jazz bass. I've been to the Fender online store, and saw how expensive they were ($499.99!!!!!!), and I can't spend that kind of money. Any suggestions? Also, the bass is a sky blue color and I would rather enjoy the headstock being the same color, but if that's not possible, it's not big deal.
  2. tbplayer59

tbplayer59

Ebay. Look for squire or mighty mite.
  3. Jiker75

Jiker75 The Moon Machine Gold Supporting Member

4. Lownote38

Lownote38

Avoid the ebonol fingerboards. Allparts or Warmoth are worth what the prices are. To get the headstock matching color, you'll have to do that yourself, or get someone else to do it for you. Warmoth can, but it's pricey!