Where can I find older versions of the app?

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by jpc, Dec 17, 2013.

1. jpc

jpc

Hi, just updated to Android version 3.0.x. but like the older version (before December) better. Where can I find older versions as .apk file? Thanks.
  2. elgecko

elgecko

Have you tried removing any updates? I've done that to revert to previous versions of apps.
  3. jpc

jpc

Where can I do this? There are no options in the app store or system settings for this.
  4. elgecko

elgecko

In Android, it's under SETTINGS, then APPS. When it pulls up the app info, there's a button that says UNINSTALL UPDATES. I used it because I'm not fond of the new version of Google Maps.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jpc

jpc

No, there's nothing like that in the app info for Talkbass. I'm using Android 4.2.2. You?
  7. elgecko

elgecko

4.2.2 also. There's no UNINSTALL UPDATES for my TB app either. They must do it as a new version rather than an update.
  8. jpc

jpc

There are no apk on the net. Everything just links to android app store :( I guess I have to contact the developers.
  9. jpc

jpc

Since the update yesterday the app isn't even working anymore. Now using Tapatalk and even got the old design back this way. Case closed.