1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Where can I find older versions of the app?

Discussion in 'TalkBass Mobile App Support' started by jpc, Dec 17, 2013.

1. jpc

jpc

Nov 2, 2007
    Old World
    Hi, just updated to Android version 3.0.x. but like the older version (before December) better. Where can I find older versions as .apk file? Thanks.

2. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Have you tried removing any updates? I've done that to revert to previous versions of apps.

3. jpc

jpc

Nov 2, 2007
    Old World
    Where can I do this? There are no options in the app store or system settings for this.

4. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    In Android, it's under SETTINGS, then APPS. When it pulls up the app info, there's a button that says UNINSTALL UPDATES. I used it because I'm not fond of the new version of Google Maps.

5. jpc

jpc

Nov 2, 2007
    Old World
    No, there's nothing like that in the app info for Talkbass. I'm using Android 4.2.2. You?

6. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    4.2.2 also. There's no UNINSTALL UPDATES for my TB app either. They must do it as a new version rather than an update.

7. jpc

jpc

Nov 2, 2007
    Old World
    There are no apk on the net. Everything just links to android app store :( I guess I have to contact the developers.

8. jpc

jpc

Nov 2, 2007
    Old World
    Since the update yesterday the app isn't even working anymore. Now using Tapatalk and even got the old design back this way. Case closed.