1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Where is Deedub72?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pal1972, Jun 9, 2013.

1. pal1972

pal1972

Anyone on here heard or seen anything of Deedub72??????

I ask cos i did a deal with him over 2 years ago for a bass which never materialised, had numerousemails promising a refundoff him but it never happened and now isnt replying to my emails/messages!!!!

Any info appreciated

Thanks
  2. pocketgroove

pocketgroove

Might want to PM a moderator. Also, two years is sort of late...
  3. Mike N

Mike N Supporting Member

I'd call two years being awful optimistic. I would have been pissed after two weeks.
  4. gregmon79

gregmon79 We've come to kill gods...... Supporting Member

+1000. Why did you wait so long??
  5. pal1972

pal1972

I was in contact every month till about 6 mth ago wen he disappeared! I kept being told he was having surgery etc, fell for it for a while but also saw quite a few of his threads on here selling basses!! This is my last option!
  6. gregmon79

gregmon79 We've come to kill gods...... Supporting Member

It sounds to me like he totally blew you off for a sucker. I'd take action. Now. It is indeed a long time after but it's still worth the shot.
  7. pal1972

pal1972

Still trying to get hold of this **** if anyone does know him!??
  8. i_got_a_mohawk

i_got_a_mohawk

Going by his profile activity, he was last online in June, after this thread was started.

Have you contacted a mod about it?

If you have his real name or any contact details outwith TB, any other way to chase him up? It seems like you have been well and truely done my friend, I'd try persuing whatever legal action you could.