1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Where near Frankfurt to rent a bass

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Brian K, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Brian K

Brian K

Hi,

Posting for a friend who needs a well set-up bass to rent in or within 100km or so of Frankfurt from November 25 to December 16.

Please post or PM with any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks.
  2. Matthijs

Matthijs

3. MIKMAN

MIKMAN Supporting Member

Jonas Lohse of the Gedo Musik can help you. He's a member of the forum and represents the Christopher brand in Frankfurt. A really nice guy to do business with!
  4. jonas

jonas

Disclosures:
    Lando Music (Germany)
    Sorry, I need to correct. Gedo is one of our competitors. And not at Frankfurt.
  5. MIKMAN

MIKMAN Supporting Member

Ahh sorry Jonas, i confused things. Nevertheless i endorse your services and your business by all means!!!
  6. jonas

jonas

Disclosures:
    Lando Music (Germany)
    Thanks, mikman!