1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Where to buy a new headstock waterslide decal?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by senor-penguin, Nov 7, 2013.

1. senor-penguin

senor-penguin

Hey yall, I just bought a MIM P-Bass but I need a new headstock logo and even after using the good ol' Google, I can only find one P-Bass waterslide decal and it's on ebay....I remember being able to find these so easily a few years back, but now they seem like they're extremely hard to come by. Any pointers?
  2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I found 2 places but both are eBay shops.
  3. Jaco D

Jaco D

This might sound obvious but here goes: Fender or FMIC. If I remember correctly, you need to send them proof that what you have is an authentic Fender product. Part of the process involves having the bass authenticated by an authorized Fender dealer, among other things.
  4. senor-penguin

senor-penguin

Could you please link me to the ones you found?
  5. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
  6. My name is Mudd

My name is Mudd

TBer lavmonga has a standing ad in the 'accessories' section of the class-ads here...he can make custom waterslide decals. This is the current thread.
  7. fjadams

fjadams Supporting Member

I'm a Fan of Rothko and Frost. They are in the UK, but the quality of their product is second to none. I gladly pay the extra postage to get a quality decal.