1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Where to buy TI Jazz Flats for 5 string

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by brianrockwell84, Apr 11, 2014.

1. brianrockwell84

brianrockwell84

I know its probably on here but I thought I would ask because what i found was not current and it seems prices have increased. Where is the best place to buy TI jazz flats? My Carvin PB5 will be here in a couple weeks and wanted to put them on it. It seems that prices have increased over the last month. I have checked bassstringsonline and juststrings.com and amazon and they are all $112. Any one know where to get these strings for less? Thanks.

2. MosGuy

MosGuy Gold Supporting Member

With the TalkBass VIP discount; BassStringsOnline they come up at $101.22, which is decent price drop. If it still seems a little high, try contacting Jason. He might be able to sweeten the deal.

3. Gasman

Gasman Gold Supporting Member

+1. Mosguy beat me to the punch. If Jason at bassstringsonline.com can't get them for you at a competitive price, I don't know who can.

4. brianrockwell84

brianrockwell84

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mmbongo

mmbongo Chicken Pot Pie. My three favorite things!! Supporting Member

This. Don't even bother looking anywhere else.

7. staurosjohn

staurosjohn Geddy Lee P! Supporting Member

+1 (+ more if I could split myself) :eyebrow: