1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Whirlwind LBS splitter

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by chuck3, Nov 12, 2012.

1. chuck3

chuck3

Anyone here use the Whirlwind LBS splitter? I am splitting the line out of my Streamliner to the FOH and a monitor close to me and the drummer. It seems like it's the right design for the job, but just checkin' with TalkBass...
  2. georgestrings

georgestrings Supporting Member

Why not use the DI for the FOH send, and the Line Out for the monitor??? The Streamliner has a killer sounding DI...

- georgestrings
  3. chuck3

chuck3

george, I wasn't very clear - I'm talking about the DI. I agree it's killer. There is no separate line out, just the DI.
  4. georgestrings

Gotcha - although the effects send is basically the same thing as a line out...

- georgestrings
  5. chuck3

chuck3

Yeah - maybe I will give that a try for the monitor.
  6. georgestrings

I would, before I spent nearly $100 on that splitter - there's no reason why it wouldn't work quite well...

- georgestrings