1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

White 2007 USA G&L Legacy/Strat MINT!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by FenderPeg, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FenderPeg

FenderPeg Supporting Member

For sale is a really nice 2007 USA Legacy made by G&L guitars in Fullerton, CA that is as MINT as the mint green pick guard. This thing really looks sharp! I got it off of a friend last year who had it for 5 years & kept in his bedroom in the case as he played his G&L ASAT/Tele instead. There is NOTHING wrong with it, never gigged, beautiful 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, neck is straight and like new/ truss turns but only checked 1/4 turn and back to verify I dont think it has ever needed to be adjusted since built. There are no marks or dings anywhere on the body, headstock or neck, only minor and I mean minor scratches on the pick guard that you really have to look closely to see. It basically looks like new out of the box and it shows. Comes with the original G&L hard case too! Case is 9/10 only from a few outter surface scratches, still smells new!

It plays incredibly smooth and effortlessly, not to mention how nice it sounds with a good amp, no scratching in the pots or switch, I tested with a Blues Jr and all I can say is wow! I really do not want to sell it but I have my eye on a Jazz Bass I'd like to buy and this one is just sitting in the case, its too nice and needs someone to play it!
    G&L's speak for themselves for those familiar with them. We pulled the neck from body only to verify year make and electronics, also has a certificate of authenticity. Pics say it all, these are jewels designed and crafted by the best in America. Don't miss out on this great deal if you like Strats

$800.00 shipped!! Insured CONUS only, paypal accepted

Comes with G&L hardcase w key, new set of super slinky 9's, Fender strap with strap locks and original buttons. PM for more details

Attached Files:

2. FenderPeg

tuners

Attached Files:

3. FenderPeg

insides

Attached Files:

4. FenderPeg

more

Attached Files:

5. FenderPeg

more neck pictures

Attached Files:

6. FenderPeg

and yet 2 more pics

Attached Files:

7. FenderPeg

cpl more

Attached Files:

8. FenderPeg

more condition photos

Attached Files:

9. FenderPeg

last 2 unless someone requests more.. thanks for looking

Attached Files:

10. FenderPeg

11. FenderPeg

Forgot to mention that this will be fully assembled and restrung with new slinkys along with an additional unopened set. It will be ready to plug and play! Thanks ImageUploadedByTalkBass1393375800.092925.jpg
  12. JazzBass1949

JazzBass1949 I Did That Ya I played There Ya I Did What a Blast Supporting Member

This Looks Mint , Showed this to my Boy' He wanted it bad but just cant get up the Bucks Yet 'If he does Let you know Mate!!
  13. FenderPeg

Sounds good Vic, let me know asap because its on the Bay too, could sell any moment, I'd rather sell on here or local.
  14. FenderPeg

Make me an offer bump
  15. FenderPeg

Price drop bump. $800 shipped
  16. FenderPeg

shoot me an offer bump, this guitar is cherry!
  17. FenderPeg

Sold on the Bay, closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.