Why me??(No answer required Anthony)

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by Bassman197835, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

So I was supposed to receive my new Schector Solo Elite today. Not a Bass I would normally buy but due to budget I had to get the best quality for my money. I recently had my 01 Warwick T-BO along with my entire Hartke stack and rack unit stolen. I get home today ready to play! Put Mr Wellington's advice to use! Had been watching Ant's vids all day. To my surprise no Package?? Neighbor comes out sayin he witnessed a man steal my new! Bass from the porch 9 minutes after Fed Ex dropped it off.... Seriously?..
  2. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

Sorry Anthony.. I didnt actually mean to post this on your page.. Just edited it after I realized what I did.
  3. lowsideonacurve

lowsideonacurve

That sucks.

Was FEDEX supposed to get a signature before leaving?
  4. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

Hey lowside. I screwed up.. Intended this post to go in the "Bass" forum. Im gonna move it to the proper forum so everyone can share in my bliss..lol Without muddying up Ant's page. But no.. Seller thought sig was unneeded...I get 100 dollars insur for my 700 dollar Bass....
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Yo Bassman,

That's pretty messed up. Please keep me posted.

I'm not sure how I can help but if I can let me know.

-anthony
  7. IGotGas

IGotGas Cajun Rocker

Bassman I'm on the road for the next couple of weeks, but when I get back home, I can probably hook you up with something to play until your fortunes change a bit. Feel free to pm me. I'm only on very late at night.
  8. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

Much appreciated guys!! Momma taught Bassman a long time ago. 'Son sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from crying' I sincerely!! appreciate the offer guys. Its very hospitable!!!! And one I would only expect to hear from close friends and family. I would be too scared of something happening to loan out anyones gear.. Especially after all this. It Is what it is. So I dont get down about it. Save some bucks and start again!! Thanks for the kind words everyone.
  9. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Hey Bassman,

Keep me posted. Give me a call if you want. We can figure something out.

-ant
  10. Bassman197835

Bassman197835

I didnt want a Schector anyway.. Just jumpin on the first deal after being robbed....The 1st time... This was prob a sign that I was gonna hate it :) Maybe somebody's kid is getting a Schector Bass for Cmas! Moving on along!