1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wishbass fretted 5 string #193

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TattooBass, Apr 4, 2011.

1. TattooBass

TattooBass

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

SORRY, NO Trades.
    I bought this off here a week ago. It was my first Wishbass. Although its a very cool bass. I cant get use to the baseball bat neck.
    The bass is a one off. #193. Not sure of the year. Its 34" scale fretted 5 string. No truss rod. 1 single jazz style pickup (emg select prob).
    When I got the bass there was a hum, prob bc there was no ground to the body. So I ran a wire from the ground on the pot to underneath the bridge, and that took care of MOST of the ground prob.
    The action on the bass is low. plays great, records great. But i cant do the baseball neck.

No case.

Im selling for exactly what I have in it.

$250 Firm shipped to CONUS.

Selling to raise the last bit of money for a Rickenbacker.

Photos are from the original ad posted by RogerBMiller.

The pics are from the ad I bought.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

heres a link to the original ad

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/cash-gas-continued-wishbass-193-fretted-custom-5-sale-754040/
  2. TattooBass

TattooBass

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

pending payment......
  3. TattooBass

TattooBass

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

4. ACtrubeats

ACtrubeats

0   0   0

Yooo that head stock is waaaay cooler than the other wishbass headstocks
  5. boombloom

boombloom Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Whoa. I saw this ad pop up and figured this bass was on the market. No fair. Someone close this up.