1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

WMD Geiger Counter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ad9000, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Pretty radical but very cool pedal. Go here for more info and sound samples:
    http://www.wmdevices.com/geiger.php

This one is in 100% new condition - less than 2 weeks old and only plugged in once briefly to demo. I got it in a trade and don't really have any use for it. It comes with the original box and packing material and instruction sheet.

Note (according to the instructions): Due to the high current draw, this pedal works best with a 9v AC adapter. It takes a 9v battery, but battery life is short.

They are $299 new. I'll let this one go for $240 shipped firm.

The only thing I'd be interested in trading for is a SansAmp original or SansAmp Classic pedal (not Bass Driver DI). Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

3. zuuku

zuuku

is this modded for bass?

4. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ad9000