1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Woah! Great double neck action!!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Luke19Boarder, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Luke19Boarder

Luke19Boarder

I recently discovered this band through pandora - Every time one of their songs comes up, it's always a jam (chill instrumental stuff, with a good beat). So I try to find out more about them - and it turns out it's a 2-piece ... a drummer, and a guy that plays a double neck guitar/bass, with a looper. Seriously, check it out.

There are a couple sections he's playing on both necks at once (and not to just show off).

Just thought these guys are doing something really innovative, and thought I'd pass it along!
  2. Luke19Boarder

Luke19Boarder

Ha - just found this other video, this time it's a fretless instead of the double-neck. Super rad.

3. Epitaph04

Epitaph04 Supporting Member

Holy ****.
  4. ishkabibble

ishkabibble

Holy... Jeez!
    I see their album come up all the time and Pandora and I never even realized it was just a two piece!
    Whodathunk...
  5. mc_muench

mc_muench

This is great !!!
  6. Stealth

Stealth Supporting Member

7. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Supporting Member

I thought the same thing when I discovered them (I think through TB) a couple years ago. Awesome stuff.
  8. mrbell321

mrbell321

That first song comes up on my Pandora stations all the time too. I didn't know who it was at all, or that it was just two guys.