1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

wolfgang van halen's fx pedals

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Unemploid, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Unemploid

Unemploid

i couldn't find any info of what pedals he uses, other than in guitar world magazine of august 2012 on page 63. i'm making this thread so people that are interested could find it this information online. wolfy's live bass rack has a evh flanger, evh phaser, way huge pork loin, black label chorus, and electro harmonics micro pog. their isn't info about his pedal board, that i could find, but im pretty sure he used a crybaby bass wah for the album a different kind of truth, and uses it on stage.
  2. totalimmortal08

totalimmortal08

I think you answered your own question.
  3. Moosehead1966

Moosehead1966 Supporting Member

hardy har har .. :p:)

Marc