1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Wonderlove/Boss LS-2 question... in or after loop?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by enjoi1018, Dec 3, 2012.

1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Is there anyway (with any type switcher such as the LS-2 or other switcher of some sort) to have a effect either in the loop of the Wonderlove or after it?

Specifically, I'm speaking a true bypass strip with most of my effects loaded in it. :D

I love what I can do with all of it in the filter, but sometimes I want that filter quack to be delayed, not filter the delay. I thought maybe a LS-2 could work its magic, but I haven't solved this. Maybe I should try again on paper...

If this could be solved with some type of cheap bypass switch of some sort, I'd be floored.

HALP! Please!

2. alec

alec

Some Wounded Paw Blenders have a knob that lets you run two loops either in parallel, or series A>B or B>A. This wouldn't use the Wonderlove's FX loop - instead you'd run a cable into the Blender, then put the Wonderlove in one loop and delay, etc in the other loop.

Or Spencer might be able to customise a Wonderlove so the loop could be switched before or after the filter.

3. enjoi1018

Cool. I'm really set on having the Wonderlove's input coming straight from my bass to maximize dynamics. So I guess it's really a matter of the loop and the out jacks. Maybe I'm asking too much.

I've got two ideas that would make the WL worth $400 to me personally. It would be worth what I paid, plus the pedalboard adjustment funds I would make. I just know he's super busy.

Maybe he can chime in here!

4. enjoi1018

bump for a remedy!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. enjoi1018

Got an email from Spencer saying he was going to think on the idea, but says it would probably have to be a separate stomp box. I'm fine with that! That allows the most customization.

Any gurus out have a helping hand?