1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wood Guerilla Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by charliefreak, Nov 23, 2012.

1. charliefreak

charliefreak

Hey TB,
    Does anybody here endorse Wood Guerilla? I would like a little more information about their stock electronics and maybe a review of some of their basses. I peeked through here and didn't see any threads yet, please redirect me if there are!

If these basses are news to you as well...
    www.woodguerilla.net

-CF
  2. charliefreak

charliefreak

Man, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a response yet. Until I hear anything I guess I'll assume it's just one of those "tone wood" companies that looks cool, and that's about it. lol
  3. quite_angry

quite_angry

Who can tell? Possibly the worst, least functional website I have ever seen. No pics would load... the dancing girl silhouette things were annoying as hell.... bad vibes all around.
  4. bassguitarthund

bassguitarthund

I thought it was just because I was looking at the site on my phone. Can't navigate on the site.
  5. Darren Low

Darren Low

Yeah I thought it was just my phone too
  6. heb9_28

heb9_28

7. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

I've talked to a dude who owns one. It was on a forum a few years back and unfortunately I don't recall his contact information.

He seemed to love the bass and had a lot of great things to say about it. Unfortunately I can't comment on the electronics. Michael Tobias is an owner of at least one Wood Guerilla bass. That's gotta tell you something!

EDIT: It was Laza of the Serbian bands Draconic and Concecration. This is his bass:
    [​IMG]