Wood Guerilla Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by charliefreak, Nov 23, 2012.

1. charliefreak

charliefreak

Hey TB,
    Does anybody here endorse Wood Guerilla? I would like a little more information about their stock electronics and maybe a review of some of their basses. I peeked through here and didn't see any threads yet, please redirect me if there are!

If these basses are news to you as well...
    www.woodguerilla.net

-CF

2. charliefreak

charliefreak

Man, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a response yet. Until I hear anything I guess I'll assume it's just one of those "tone wood" companies that looks cool, and that's about it. lol

3. quite_angry

quite_angry

Who can tell? Possibly the worst, least functional website I have ever seen. No pics would load... the dancing girl silhouette things were annoying as hell.... bad vibes all around.

4. bassguitarthund

bassguitarthund

I thought it was just because I was looking at the site on my phone. Can't navigate on the site.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Darren Low

Darren Low

Yeah I thought it was just my phone too

7. heb9_28

heb9_28

8. Josh Pelican

Josh Pelican

I've talked to a dude who owns one. It was on a forum a few years back and unfortunately I don't recall his contact information.

He seemed to love the bass and had a lot of great things to say about it. Unfortunately I can't comment on the electronics. Michael Tobias is an owner of at least one Wood Guerilla bass. That's gotta tell you something!

EDIT: It was Laza of the Serbian bands Draconic and Concecration. This is his bass:
    [​IMG]