Wood Guerilla Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by charliefreak, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Hey TB,
    Does anybody here endorse Wood Guerilla? I would like a little more information about their stock electronics and maybe a review of some of their basses. I peeked through here and didn't see any threads yet, please redirect me if there are!

If these basses are news to you as well...

2. Man, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a response yet. Until I hear anything I guess I'll assume it's just one of those "tone wood" companies that looks cool, and that's about it. lol
  3. quite_angry

Aug 6, 2012
    Who can tell? Possibly the worst, least functional website I have ever seen. No pics would load... the dancing girl silhouette things were annoying as hell.... bad vibes all around.
  4. I thought it was just because I was looking at the site on my phone. Can't navigate on the site.
  5. Sponsored by:

6. Darren Low

Darren Low

Sep 28, 2012
    Yeah I thought it was just my phone too
  7. heb9_28

Jul 1, 2009
  8. I've talked to a dude who owns one. It was on a forum a few years back and unfortunately I don't recall his contact information.

He seemed to love the bass and had a lot of great things to say about it. Unfortunately I can't comment on the electronics. Michael Tobias is an owner of at least one Wood Guerilla bass. That's gotta tell you something!

EDIT: It was Laza of the Serbian bands Draconic and Concecration. This is his bass: