1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Would you keep a Aggy GS412, or use DB410+GS212

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by jdwilliams, Aug 2, 2013.

1. jdwilliams

jdwilliams

May have a change to trade my GS412 for a DB410 at 8 I also have a GS412 that is also at 8.. So I could use my power amp crossover to power the 410s for lows and 212 for high...But I also would need a beefer power amp to do that since I think id only get 400watts per channel at 8..

Any input?
  2. PotsdamBass8

PotsdamBass8 Supporting Member

Using a crossover for two cabs that are both built for full range isn't generally a good idea. The GS 10 cabs and 12 cabs do sound slightly different, so if you were hoping to get a little different tone or trying to shrink your cab size, then I could see trying the 410. Otherwise I think you'd just be shuffling cabs to get pretty much the same result.