1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Wow! Those EBMM Premier Dealer Network colors ROCK!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Selta, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
    The Perfect Bass (where I go and cannot recommend highly enough for basses, especially EBMM!!) posted some preliminary (cell phone) photos of the Red Sparkle:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And man, who can forget that Green Sparkle?

[​IMG]

Can't wait to get my Red Sparkle, Bongo 5 HS unlined fretless!

I might have to pick up that 6HH just to have also... hot dang that's sweet.

Yes, they're flashy but *wow* do they look sharp in my opinion. I like what EBMM is doing with these.
  2. pudgychef

pudgychef

wow - that is eye poppingly lovely
  3. joebar

joebar Supporting Member

how about mine?

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      238.6 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      241.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Very, very cool. If there's one bass I usually think about and almost "regret" selling is a Bongo 5 HH with the Roasted Maple neck and black sugar (whatever it was called) body. That was a sweeeeet bass. I can't wait to see what else comes around for PDN this year. If I had more GAS and more income I could justify on bass gear, you better bet I would be spending more of it at TPB and on EBMM gear!@
  5. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

I was saddened to miss out on the PDN honey roasted finish Bongo 6 HH. I'm not quite into last years green sparkle finish. I wonder what will be the next PDN finish.
  6. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    I go back and forth on the green. The red I was sold on as soon as I saw the preview on TPB's website, and placed an order for my own... which should be coming in near the end of February.
    I wish I knew what color(s) we'd be seeing this year from PDNs. As if I don't own enough EBMMs already... and here, lately, I've been saying that I'm happy with my basses. Well, I am, but adding more of different colors is always nice :D :rolleyes:
  7. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

One must own basses in all colors of the rainbow. That's how I justify it.
  8. StuartV

StuartV Out of GAS!! Supporting Member

More pictures of the red/maple?
  9. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Hey Stu,
    I'd hit up James @ www.ThePerfectBass.com - he'll gladly get you more pictures, information and weight. Give him a call or an email - personally, I'd call if you're super interested as I bet these wont last too long. They're not on his site just yet, so you can get a pre-emptive strike in :D
  10. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

If there's a PDN finish that you like, jump on it because they're limited time/quantity. Still kicking myself for not getting that honey roasted model.
  11. tylerwylie

tylerwylie Supporting Member

Kinda miss that bass.. I always try to love MM's though and if I were to get another one I'm thinking it'd be a 4 string Stingray.