1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Wren & Cuff Phat Phuk B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by franksgbass, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Pedal is in good condition. No blemishes, works as it should. I bought it thinking that a warm germanium boost/drive would sound good with my EGC. I prefer the high end of the Ratatil and Demon.
    $130 Shipped ConUS
    I'm always down for trades, but only really interested in pre-amps, dirt and compression.
    Specifically a VT bass V1 or 2, catalinbread sft or WiiO or pre-amps like the DHA or rusty box. I will add cash, but if you have a pedal im interested in at a lesser value, I'm Ok with a straight trade.
    I'm on the road for a few more days, so I might not answer you're PM immediately. But I will check frequently.
    Thanks.

2. franksgbass

bump for the boost. $125 shIpped. but I would still love to trade for a VTbsss, leeds, SFt or WiiO

3. Calexia13

Calexia13 Supporting Member

Would you like to trade for an SFT, it's the older version.

4. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, Mono Cases, JH Audio
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. franksgbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.