1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

WSC Humbuckers

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Dradder, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Dradder

Dradder

Any info or opinions about WSC humbucker pickups? Korean made, I believe; initials stand for "Woo Sung Chorus." I've heard some favorable comments about their guitar pickups, but nothing about their bass pickups. Thanks!
  2. gebass6

gebass6

WSC is the one and same company that makes Tune Guitar Technology basses.Play a Tune bass and you'll hear a WSC/Tune bass pickup.
  3. BassLife77

BassLife77

4. gebass6

gebass6

I don't know.The price for a single BT6 TWB63 pickup is $38.00.In the end you pay $76.00.Not too shabby.Has any one ordered anything from WSC?
  5. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

Only if you buy 20 of them.
  6. gebass6

gebass6

Ohhhhhhh!.....O.K.I see.You gotta do as if you were going to buy a pickup.(Laughs)20 pickup minimum eh?!?!Easy!I'll just buy 20 TWB basses so I can use them all!(Laughs)......NOT!!My guess is that they think that only retailers are buying pickups.So they sell them in bulk packs.
  7. BassLife77

BassLife77

you can buy 1 pickup but the price will double at checkout. then you'll have to pay a $125 "internal charge", whatever that means. then you'll have to pay for shipping. not worth it for an overpriced pickup thats just a couple of notches above those junk chinese ones. I wrote them an email about the $100 pickup and they lowered it to $70 saying "sorry, we don't make prices". WSC seems to be a joke
  8. gebass6

gebass6

I may have to do just that!My TWB63 has a 60 cycle hum from the bridge pickup.It may be a disconnected ground or a loose coil wire somewhere.But if it isn't I might have to take a risk and order the pickup from them.Unless someone has one they want to part with.

Attached Files: