1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

WTB Ampeg V4B folded 2x15 any condition

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by bill12807, Mar 3, 2014.

1. bill12807

bill12807 Supporting Member

Searching for a V4B folded 2x15 cabinet. These things were everywhere at one point in time. Not certain where they are all hiding now that I need one again? Any condition is fine. No speakers, no grill cloth, no tolex, no grill frame, no jack, no casters and no badge is totally okay as long as the asking price reflects the condition/absent components. To be honest empty might actually be better for me. I am located in Michigan and willing to drive up to 500 miles for the right cabinet. I will be in the mid Atlantic region in early June as well so I can work that out (Philly, Baltimore, DC, New Jersey). I could also use another beat svt 8x10. Thanks you for taking the time to check this out. Any help is appreciated.