1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

WTB Double Bass - Beginner - Northern California - $1000-1500

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by painful100, Feb 20, 2014.

1. painful100

painful100

0   0   0

I would be considered a Beginner on upright bass, so I am not looking to spend more than 1500. I have a read a lot, and I know the bass brands to stay away from. Would only consider one of the cheapy brands for an exeptionally cheapy price i guess. Im in between SF and Santa Cruz a lot. Thanks
  2. BJthumps

BJthumps Supporting Member

0   0   0

Talk to Steve Swan or Kamimoto Strings. Either could give you quality options around your price point, maybe a little more. Kamimoto has a great rent to buy policy, in Japantown.
  3. alavakian

alavakian Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one for sale at your price. Excellent student bass in great condition. I am located in Alameda. This is a good quality bass made in Korea. I have gigged with it for several years
    but do not play anymore. You can try it. Respond or call me 510-325-6299. Al
  4. jp6972

jp6972

0   0   0

Would you consider a baby bass? It's an eub, check it out and let me know I have it listed under the title " Sendel baby bass like new" I'm asking $1000 but I would take $900 let me know
  5. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Disclosures:
    AFM International Representative
  6. clark51

clark51

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I have a German bass in your price range that I would sell. (415)987-9573.