1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

WTB Double Bass - Beginner - Northern California - $1000-1500

Discussion in 'Wanted: Double Basses, Amps, & Accessories' started by painful100, Feb 20, 2014.

1. painful100

painful100

I would be considered a Beginner on upright bass, so I am not looking to spend more than 1500. I have a read a lot, and I know the bass brands to stay away from. Would only consider one of the cheapy brands for an exeptionally cheapy price i guess. Im in between SF and Santa Cruz a lot. Thanks

2. BJthumps

BJthumps Supporting Member

Talk to Steve Swan or Kamimoto Strings. Either could give you quality options around your price point, maybe a little more. Kamimoto has a great rent to buy policy, in Japantown.

3. alavakian

alavakian

I have one for sale at your price. Excellent student bass in great condition. I am located in Alameda. This is a good quality bass made in Korea. I have gigged with it for several years
    but do not play anymore. You can try it. Respond or call me 510-325-6299. Al

4. jp6972

jp6972

Would you consider a baby bass? It's an eub, check it out and let me know I have it listed under the title " Sendel baby bass like new" I'm asking $1000 but I would take $900 let me know

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Wally Malone

Wally Malone

Disclosures:
    AFM International Representative
  7. clark51

clark51

I have a German bass in your price range that I would sell. (415)987-9573.