1. IN THE PAST WEEK, AT LEAST TWO TALKBASS MEMBERS HAVE BEEN SCAMMED VIA THIS FORUM. IF SOMEONE RESPONDS TO YOUR WANTED AD WITH JUST THE BASS YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR, PLEASE CHECK THE USER OUT BEFORE YOU SEND ANY MONEY (EVEN MONEY VIA PAYPAL) TO ANYONE. WE ARE RECOMMENDING YOU ONLY SEND MONEY TO SUPPORTING MEMBERS AT THIS TIME. SCAMMERS HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BASSES, EXCELLENT ENGLISH, AND TONS OF PICS OF THE PERFECT BASS FOR YOU. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT TALKBASS TO HELP LOOK INTO ANY POTENTIAL SELLERS. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO WIPE ALL SCAMMERS AND PREVENT FURTHER REGISTRATIONS.
  2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

WTB: Genz Benz STL2-12T Cabinet

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by davwir, Mar 9, 2014.

1. davwir

davwir Supporting Member

I love my Shuttle 6.2 combo system.
    I would love to buy another of the speaker cabinets that come with these, so I can leave a cabinet at a rehearsal space..
    Let me know if you have one, or have seen one used anywhere out there!

[​IMG]
  2. mccartneyman

mccartneyman

Disclosures:
    Managing Editor, Bass Guitars Editor, MusicGearReview.com
    I have the original design SLT-12T cab, not the extension. Mine has the amp cradle, which can be removed and the grille is different than the Series 2 cab. The attached pic is not my cab, just showing you what the front looks like. Amp cradle has the handle). I believe specs are identical between the two cabs. Mine has not been used for three years and before that was use only once week in a church setting (obviously, smoke-free) for about two years. It's in great shape. Willing to let it go for $350 plus actual shipping to CONUS. I think the Series 2 cabs sell for around $525.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  3. davwir

davwir Supporting Member

Hmmm... I like that it has the amp cradle and handle.. I am planning to essentially leave the cabinet somewhere, and move the head back and forth...
    But I do like the silver grill style a bit more... Let me consider it. Thanx!
  4. mccartneyman

mccartneyman

Disclosures:
    Managing Editor, Bass Guitars Editor, MusicGearReview.com
    Cool. I'm not currently using it so would like to move it.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Finsterino

Finsterino

I have a Genz Benz NEOX 212T (dual 12") that may be available.

Dave
  7. davwir

davwir Supporting Member

Too big, just looking for a 112, but thanx!
  8. davwir

davwir Supporting Member

Still looking!