1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

WTT: 5 string Hipshot Bridge/Tuners. Gold for Black. Free matching gold hardware.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Satyrnine, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Satyrnine

Satyrnine Supporting Member

I have an ESP J-1005 that comes stock with Hipshot Ultralite tuners and Hipshot bridge in gold.

I'd like to trade for the same or comparable/compatible tuners/bridge in black, or possibly even silver/chrome/nickel. Everything in great shape. Pics upon request, or as soon as I can. :)

Will include 3 matching gold knobs, cast string tree, jack plate, strap pins, and string-through body ferrules if you'd like, (all gold) or if you prefer to keep yours (ferrules can be a hassle to remove) that's fine too.

Thanks!
  2. jmp2203

jmp2203

will you just sell all the hardware?
  3. Satyrnine

I'd contemplate that. Let me research what a fair price would be. Feel free to throw me an off too.
  4. jmp2203

jmp2203

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Satyrnine

Those don't look to be hipshot, or at least not this exact model of hipshot. This is 5 string hardware as well. The color looks accurate though. The bridge I have looks exactly like this short of a more matte finish: http://hipshotproducts.com/img/mids/5ag.jpg That said, looks they should fit/work in place of that hardware without issue.
  7. Satyrnine

I'd like to get around $150 for the full set of 5 string gold hipshot hardware. Bridge, Tuners, 3 knobs, string tree, strap pins, ferrules.

New prices for these items on ebay:
    $110 - for Bridge
    $140 - 5 ultralite tuners
    $30 - knobs/tree/pins/ferrules
  8. pogipoints

pogipoints Custom User Title Holder Supporting Member

What's the string spacing on the bridge? Thanks.
  9. Satyrnine

EDIT: Spacing is adjustable between 18 and 19mm on these Bridges!
  10. Satyrnine

11. Satyrnine

Just found out string spacing on these Hipshot bridges is adjustable. Should work for both 18 and 19mm spacing, as well as "wiggle room" for greater/less spacing even.

Trade your black Hipshot (or comparable) tuners and bridge for a full gold Hipshot hardware set!
  12. KINGPIN_88

KINGPIN_88 Supporting Member

These still available?
  13. Satyrnine

They are!
  14. KINGPIN_88

I have a black gotoh bridge that is in black wud u be willing to trade for that. I don't know what kind of tuners u are looking for but I have a set of 4 bass black Gb7 tuners and 2 treble black Gb7 tuners if u are interested
  15. Satyrnine

Im away for the weekend, Ill take a look at those parts Sunday or Monday and let you know. The tuners probably wont work with my bass, but gotoh might.
  16. KINGPIN_88

17. KINGPIN_88

If these are still available Ill take the cast string tree, jack plate, strap pins, and string-through body ferrules
  18. Satyrnine

Hi kingpin, they are available but they only come with the rest of the hardware, i cant separate them. Thanks for the interest!
  19. KINGPIN_88

Ok I just got a gold bridge so don't need one. Thanks for the response.