1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

WTT: 5 string Hipshot Bridge/Tuners. Gold for Black. Free matching gold hardware.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Satyrnine, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Satyrnine

Satyrnine Supporting Member

0   0   0

I have an ESP J-1005 that comes stock with Hipshot Ultralite tuners and Hipshot bridge in gold.

I'd like to trade for the same or comparable/compatible tuners/bridge in black, or possibly even silver/chrome/nickel. Everything in great shape. Pics upon request, or as soon as I can. :)

Will include 3 matching gold knobs, cast string tree, jack plate, strap pins, and string-through body ferrules if you'd like, (all gold) or if you prefer to keep yours (ferrules can be a hassle to remove) that's fine too.

Thanks!
  2. jmp2203

jmp2203

0   0   0

will you just sell all the hardware?
  3. Satyrnine

0   0   0

I'd contemplate that. Let me research what a fair price would be. Feel free to throw me an off too.
  4. jmp2203

jmp2203

0   0   0

5. Satyrnine

0   0   0

Those don't look to be hipshot, or at least not this exact model of hipshot. This is 5 string hardware as well. The color looks accurate though. The bridge I have looks exactly like this short of a more matte finish: http://hipshotproducts.com/img/mids/5ag.jpg That said, looks they should fit/work in place of that hardware without issue.
  6. Satyrnine

0   0   0

I'd like to get around $150 for the full set of 5 string gold hipshot hardware. Bridge, Tuners, 3 knobs, string tree, strap pins, ferrules.

New prices for these items on ebay:
    $110 - for Bridge
    $140 - 5 ultralite tuners
    $30 - knobs/tree/pins/ferrules
  7. pogipoints

pogipoints Custom User Title Holder Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What's the string spacing on the bridge? Thanks.
  8. Satyrnine

0   0   0

EDIT: Spacing is adjustable between 18 and 19mm on these Bridges!
  9. Satyrnine

0   0   0

10. Satyrnine

0   0   0

Just found out string spacing on these Hipshot bridges is adjustable. Should work for both 18 and 19mm spacing, as well as "wiggle room" for greater/less spacing even.

Trade your black Hipshot (or comparable) tuners and bridge for a full gold Hipshot hardware set!