1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

wtt aguilar db750 for thunderfunk 750a or puma 900/500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by havuk, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. havuk

havuk

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Traded for this db750 with a fellow TBer, really like the massive tone and power but want to downsize a little. The db750 is in great condition, has no issues what so ever. Has a telefunken in v1, sounds awesome!

I'm looking to trade towards another amp with similar power but smaller, I'm especially interested in the Thunderfunk amps and Puma 900/500, let me know if you have one of these for trade and maybe we could work something out.

Willing to sell outright for $1200 shipped, thanks for looking.

SOLD!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Sorry I can't help I only have a Glockenklang Blue Soul...:meh:
  3. havuk

havuk

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

got some great offers but it's still here...
  4. havuk

havuk

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

SOLDthis ones heading to charlotte NC, thanks stacey!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.