1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

WTT: Black Dunlop Strap Buttons for Your Chrome!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Zooberwerx, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

I really only need one chrome dual-design button but it never hurts to have a spare! Here's what I have to trade (your choice):

*(2) Dunlop black dual-design strap button with screws...and strap-ends if your really need 'em. Not in the original package but I'll make sure all parts are present. These are unused.

*(2) Dunlop black flush-mount strap receivers for those handy with tools. Sorry, no screws but you can easily fabricate your own by grinding the shoulder off any #6 screw. Since the receiver is recessed, a shorter screw will suffice. Again, these are unused.

Thanks!

Riis

2. asolo

asolo Supporting Member

Hi, I have a complete set of Dunlop Dual Design Straploks (SLS1031N) in chrome/nickel that I would love to trade for a complete set (2 buttons, 2 pins, etc.) in black as long as the finish is not worn off any of the black pieces. Mine are like new and stored in the original blister pack box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.