1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

WTT BMW FOR BASS! WOWZA! COME SEE CRAZY CHUCKLES!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by WilsonMusic, Dec 20, 2012.

1. WilsonMusic

WilsonMusic Slap the bass, you must Supporting Member

Well, I sold off all of my nice basses a while ago to take care of family business and to buy a car. Well, I have two cars now, and this one is going to make someone very happy!! what I have to offer is a 1984 bmw 633csi touring coupe. son of the m1 and father of the 8 series, it's truly a unique car! the body has 210k, but the engine and transmission have about 80k miles on them. interior shows honest age andthe paint has seen better days. car sports a getrag 5spd. nada values are from a low $5400 to a high $1100+. sapphire blue over llama leather.

okay, what I'm looking for. boutique basses, full bass rigs, alembic, wal, thumb sc 6 string, Smith 6 string, etc. make an offer. car must be picked up unless you're paying for shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. WilsonMusic

WilsonMusic Slap the bass, you must Supporting Member