1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

WTT elevenrack/poweramp/4u skb case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by icke2433, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icke2433

icke2433 Supporting Member

700 shipped

Up for trade or sale is my elevenrack guitar processor with the expansion pack that offers the blueline bass patch as well as avid's variation of the ampeg svt, a crown xls 402 power amp and a skb 4u rotorack with all power cords, and cables required to go into a cab and get going. Both the eleven rack and the crown have spent their lives inside of a rack so they have always been protected from dents dings and scratches (other than some minor rack rash) The amp as a whole sounds awesome and I have never had any problems dialing whatever tone I need as well as never having any problems when being heard or fighting to keep up.

That being said I've gotten the wild hair of owning a true tube head (ampeg svt, mesa 400+, something cool) and have decided to maybe open up my chances by doing a trade on the forum. I'm very open to trades and am willing to barter doing + cash from me or tossing in a pair of jbl k-140's in to sweeten the deal (I could also do a sunn 2000s cab that needs a bit of love but you'd probably have to come get it) Pics to come!
  2. icke2433

pictures!

Attached Files:

3. icke2433

pictures

Attached Files:

4. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS, D-TAR
    Just curious. Where's local? I've had thoughts about a 2000S cabinet. I've got plenty of D140s, though.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. icke2433

Local is El Paso, Tx. I have two sunn 2000s cabs one loaded up and one unloaded, perfect for tossing some d-140s in there ;)
  7. edwinhurwitz

Disclosures:
    Well, just for grins and giggles, what would you want for the unloaded 2000S? I'm not sure how I'd make it to TX.
  8. edwinhurwitz

Disclosures:
    Is Boulder, CO on the way? I'd do it for $100 if you were passing through. Maybe we could meet in NM? Clearly it wouldn't have to be next week! :)
  9. icke2433

Mmm not really, we could meet somewhere in NM but it'd have to be when I'm making a trip up to Northern NM. I'll definitely keep you in the know if I ever head anywhere close to you. :]

Bump!
  10. edwinhurwitz

Disclosures:
  11. icke2433

price drop!
  12. bassicbazzster

bassicbazzster

I wish you wanted an Svt 4 pro. What is the final asking price? bassic
  13. icke2433