1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

WTT: Fender Bassman 300 Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dinosaurbass, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Dinosaurbass

Dinosaurbass Supporting Member

Hey Talkbass,

thought I'd trow out a feeler to see what's out there. I have an older Fender Bassman 300 Pro I'd like to possibly trade. it was retubed about a year ago by Mr. Ho here in Vancouver BC. Since then it's seen about 20 hrs of play time and no gigs. I have switched my rig to an RBI in front of an old traynor and just don't use this monster.

300W all tube, 2 channels with blend, compressor and graphic EQ. I've never had the footswitch but all those things are switchable. runs at 2, 4, 8 ohms - has enough power to tour arena's. It's missing the Fender badge and the volume knob on ch 2 is cracked. It's seen some road time but is in really good shape for it's age.

I am interested in:

MIJ Fender Bass VI's
    Fender Flower Power P basses
    AVRI P's

+/- cash depending on what you've got.

Shipping is going to be a bit of an issue as this thing is pushing 100lbs, and is oversized.

There is tons of info on talkbass about these heads. I've never had any issues with it besides a standard retubeing after a lot of years.

Cheers,

Attached Files:

2. Dinosaurbass

Here are some more pics.

Attached Files:

3. Dinosaurbass

No trade love for this monster? I'm also gas-ing for a Gibson Midtown....
  4. DAcat

DAcat

Are you still wanting to trade this...what for ...and amp or a bass or a cab...I'm interested. PM me.
  5. Register to disable this ad