1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

WTT in NYC: Aguilar GS410 for Aguilar DB/GenzBenz Uber or something like that

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RedMoses, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMoses

RedMoses Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Sup All,

Ive had this Aguilar GS 410 for several months now, i am the second owner, got it in a trade for a Mesa Diesel, its in Mint condition, previous owner dint even gig it, ive got a hand full of shows on it. This Cab THumps! Ive got a GenzBenz GBE750 giving it 600 watts and 4ohm and it is LOUD, no farting just deep punchy bass!

Why do i want to trade? The GS has a modern mid scoop goig on and im looking for something that colors less. In the studio i go DI from my head to the mixer, i dail in a nice sound but when i go through the cab the sound that i dailed in is very different, mids are scooped out! This cab is great for those looking for modern tone, very clear highs and fast attack from the 10's. Its about 100lbs, and comes with smooth rolling removeable casters.

I would like a Genz Benz Uber cab but im willing to hear suggestions, im also looking to try a dual 12" cab. Lemm e know what ya got.

The cab is in our studio in Bushwick BK, you welcome to try it out.

[​IMG]
  2. RedMoses

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

3. RedMoses

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Traded! for the Aguilar DB 212. Thanks Jonno1707 for helping making it happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.