1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

WTT: Squier CV Jazz rosewood neck for Precision maple neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Papalampraina, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papalampraina

Papalampraina Need.More.Fuzz. Supporting Member

Here's the deal. I just bought a CV Jazz bass from fellow TBer MeLikeBass. Thing is, I don't like rosewood or jazz necks.

Why buy the whole bass then, since he was parting it out?

Seeing that finding a Squier Precision maple neck to buy was a bit difficult, I've bought the neck too, to trade it.

I prefer wide nut and vintage finishing, like the Matt Freeman p-bass neck, but I'm open to offers. Plus, I'm an easy man to please. :)

Just to let you know, I'm not in the US at this point, so whatever deal is reached, will have to wait after 12/05 or so.

Photos are from MeLikeBass original thread and here's what he had to say about the neck:

"Neck is in great shape and plays well, no dings except for the end of the headstock. Frets have some wear but plenty of life left, truss rod works fine."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68018305@N03/sets/72157631705476306/
  2. Papalampraina

Tele headstocks are even better! CV 50s, 80s Bullet, just make it a Tele head!
  3. Papalampraina

4. twocargar

twocargar Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.