1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

WWE Network

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mattattack187, Feb 25, 2014.

1. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

If there are any Wrestling fans here, did you sign up (or at least attempt to) yesterday? And how has your experience been?
  2. powderfinger

powderfinger

There is already so many hours of old school wrestling on YouTube!
  3. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive Supporting Member

For the $10 a month they're asking for it, can they finally start hiring some competent referees and possibly enact an instant replay challenge? A lot of this stuff just is way too fast and loose.:|
  4. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

I thought I was the only TB'er who watches.

Unfortunately for me, the WWE Network is not available to Canada yet, as well as other countries. (They're saying 2015). Yesterday, there was a work around if you signed up through iTunes/Apple TV, but at some point overnight the app had been removed and customers refunded. Geo-block etched in stone. lol

I've been reading different reviews online. It's working fine for some people and there is a great amount of material already available, with more to be eventually added. Others had literally waited hours to sign-up/logon. Once completed, I've heard the live streams function quite well but any downloads selected will take some time buffering. Unfortunately, I guess that means the current sign-ups are basically paying beta-testers.

If I could sign up, I would. Monthly PPVs are at least $30-40 each. With a sign-up of 6 months, I would get more than my money's worth.
  5. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Yesterday, they began excessively removing YouTube clips posted by other sources. I read a humorous report where their detection program accidentally deleted some of their own clips. Ha!
  6. powderfinger

powderfinger

Figures. I can see the logic in removing YouTube vids. I mean, we wouldn't want to take food out Vince's mouth and have him starve!
  7. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive Supporting Member

It's tough to be a billionaire.
  8. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

Can't deny Mr. McMahon his steak drowned with ketchup. (If you've listened to any past interviews, they usually says it's his frequent meal at work.)

First world problems. haha