1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Xotic XJ-1 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jbassmaniac, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END! Supporting Member

Price:
    $1850
    Strings:
    FOR SALE OR TRADE.This is a re-post from earlier this year. As much as I am in luv with Xotic basses and believe they are the best J basses in the market, I sadly cannot afford to keep one at this point in my career. I have to sell this one soon. I will own an Xotic again when I can afford to keep one. This bass is in excellent shape and has no real wear marks except on the pick-guard. The neck is pristine and frets show zero wear. This one does not have the HRI unit and it has Lindy Fralin pups in it. The tone of this bass is very versatile. You can dial up any tone you desire with out having to walk back and tweak your amp. Everything functions as it should. It weighs 10.2 lbs on my digital scale. I have priced it to sell and it will be shipped in it's Protec Xotic case, wrapped, packed and insured. I have priced it at $1850. Split the shipping with me please. TRADE Value is $2150.
    Trades-American Fender Precision 5's+ cash
    Lakland Skyline Bob Glaub 5's + cash
    Lakland Skyline J/O 5's
    + cash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  2. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Wow, my old bass! I'd know that plastic Sadowsky buckle rash guard anywhere.... This is a really nice bass people at an excellent price!

3. jbassmaniac

Thanks Spencer. It is a sweeet bass.

4. lowstrung5

lowstrung5

I've got the same bass. Same color and specs with the HRI. Absolutely KILLS!!!!
    Always get comments on how great it sounds. Great price on a great instrument!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jbassmaniac

Bump for reopening this thread and sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.