Yamaha 6-string RBX JM2 John Myung

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by G&L-Forever, Dec 8, 2012.

1. G&L-Forever

G&L-Forever Supporting Member

This beautiful RBX JM2 John Myung model was bought brand new just before being discontinued in 2009. It has a strong B-string, a nice sounding C string, and it comes with an aftermarket hardshell case. The bass has been only lightly used in a no-smoking home, and never gigged. I just bought it from the original owner five days ago, but who am I kidding? I’m not a six-string player. I don't need the sixth string. This bass has a pretty versatile sound for one pickup: not just for Dream Theater and prog rock, but also for any fingerstyle playing or tapping. No dings, or chips. Excellent shape. There are some very faint marks by the bolts in the neck, but nothing that could show up on a photo. Full disclosure: one of the latches on the case is broken.

The Bass is currently a forty minute drive from Toronto, Canada. I will ship internationally, or do a local sale, whatever you prefer. PayPal is fine.

6-string John Myung bass with aftermarket hardshell case
    Alder body with 34” scale and strong B-string
    Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and double truss rod
    Seymour Duncan MM style pickup (powerful Seymour Duncan Custom Pickup SMB-6a)
    Master Volume 3-Band EQ
    16.5 mm spacing at bridge
    Radius 23 5/8"
    Die-cast Bridge
    Inca Silver finish
    Yin-Yang inlays
    cool design on the headstock

Original MSRP $1,649.99
    I got a good deal on this bass, and I am willing to pass a good deal on to you.
    Yours for $750 SOLD plus the actual cost of shipping the bass to you
    or trade for
    Fender American Deluxe Precision V
    or Fender American Precision V
    or EBMM Stingray 5.
    I will add cash for the right deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]