1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Yamaha BB1100s in Cream

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by flynnja, Dec 19, 2013.

1. flynnja

flynnja

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I can understand that this is probably really annoying but I have a Yamaha BB1100s 4 string bass with a cream finish and I was just wondering if it is worth anything. I can't find this model with this finish anywhere so I wonder if anyone could shed any light on it.
    I know these basses range from $200 to $3300 online and I just wanted to know if it's between these numbers.

Cheers!
    Also, I do plan on joining this community proper as I'm really getting back into bass playing after a 2 year hiatus.
  2. flynnja

flynnja

Hey guys, does anyone have info on this?
  3. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

My guess would be whatever a BB1100 or 1100s is in any other finish. I'm thinking that unlike vintage Fenders, Ricks or Gibsons, the different Yamaha finishes don't have much effect on values. Do a search of "completed auctions" on Ebay, or search the 1100 or other BB series here. On that note, I will say, I love white Yamahas.
  4. BFunk

BFunk Gold Supporting Member

You need to be a supporting member to post questions about the value of your equipment.