1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Yamaha BBT-500H Rack Ears .. Brand New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I know there are at least a few out there using these versatile little class D dynamo's that were ahead of their time ... so if you need a pair of 'impossible to find' rack ears, I have a set ... $15 shipped ... to lower 48 only please ... brand spanking new, never out of the package and with screws ...

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

.. although made for the Yammie, these will fit a 2 space item (3 1/2" tall), although mounting holes may need to be modified slightly ..

... each ear is 2 5/8" wide .. so together they will add 5 1/4" to your (13 3/4") item to make it rack mountable (19") ... they can be cut down and holes drilled to fit pretty much anything wider than 13 3/4" too ...

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Up for the mini/micro head crowd considering racking ... rack shelfs can be heavy, and you might be able to make these work ...

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Forgot I had these bump ...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Acoustic Image
    If you still have them I wann'em

Thanks

Jeff Elliott

7. tjh